REBOOT Course Leaders, welcome to MyREBOOT!
We’ve now officially launched our all-new online experience, meaning MyREBOOT is now open not only to REBOOT course leaders and participants but also to anyone and everyone seeking to heal from trauma.
What does this mean for you as a REBOOT leader? MyREBOOT replaces the old REBOOT Portal and is your new go-to site for all of your leader tools and resources, like your leader training, outreach resources; all in your Leader Checklist. It’s easier than ever to lead and manage your course.
On top of that, though, MyREBOOT is now the home of our new and expanding library of trauma healing content, including new online courses, e-books, daily challenges, and small group trainings. As part of your LeaderPass subscription, you now have access to all of these additional resources!
And now, even outside of REBOOT courses, anyone can join MyREBOOT and get access to all of these helpful resources, right where they are.
Below, we’ve provided an extensive FAQ to address the most common questions you may have about MyREBOOT and the LeaderPass subscription process. If you still have questions after reading through the ones below, by all means please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks as always for your partnership. We are grateful for you and we’re excited for what’s to come through your courses and through MyREBOOT!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does each member of our leadership team need their own LeaderPass? Yes, and additional LeaderPasses are just $49/yr ($150 off). This includes (1) a leader handbook for the program they’ll helping to facilitate, (2) a leader training manual, (3) and a MyREBOOT account. You’ll go to the store, add the LeaderPass to your cart and then use the coupon code leaderpass49 at checkout to get the price reduced to $49.
- What happened to the REBOOT Portal? MyREBOOT completely replaces the previous REBOOT Portal. All of its functionality can be found here on MyREBOOT, except that we hope you’ll find it much easier to navigate!
- What about course participants? Is MyREBOOT for them too? Yes! We’re excited to offer new and improved companion materials for our course participants that supplement what they’re learning during the 12 weeks of the course. Each of your participants can sign up for a free MyREBOOT membership that grants them access to these companion materials plus lots of other helpful resources, lifeguides and self-study courses.
- How do course participants sign up for a MyREBOOT account? Participants have a special signup page to create their free MyREBOOT membership: my.rebootrecovery.com/free. They’re automatically redirected to this page after they register for your course.
- What’s the difference between a MyREBOOT account and an annual course subscription? Good question. Think of it like Amazon Prime. Not everyone with an Amazon account has Amazon Prime, but every Prime user has an Amazon account. In other words, not everyone with a MyREBOOT account will have an LeaderPass subscription, but every leader with LeaderPass subscription will be connected with a MyREBOOT membership. Access to all content, whether it’s REBOOT course specific or part of the shared MyREBOOT content library, will be managed under one MyREBOOT membership.
- What if we want to have more than one course meeting concurrently? You’ll just need to purchase an additional LeaderPass ($49/yr) for the person that’s facilitating that course. For example if your church did REBOOT Combat Recovery (RCR) and REBOOT First Responders (RFR) then you’d have a regular LeaderPass ($199/yr) for the RCR course and an additional LeaderPass ($49/yr) for the RFR course. You’ll go to the store, add the LeaderPass to your cart and then use the coupon code leaderpass49 at checkout to get the price reduced to $49.
- What happens to my LeaderPass subscription at the end of one year? Your LeaderPass subscription is set to automatically renew at the same amount each year. You can manage your subscription level, change your billing information, or cancel your subscription altogether from your My Account page after signing in. Or you can contact our team for help, too. Note that if you choose not to renew your LeaderPass subscription, you’ll no longer have access to the leader tools for your course in MyREBOOT.
- Is the annual course subscription based on a calendar year or based on the date of purchase? The LeaderPass subscription period begins and ends on the date of purchase and is not tied to a January through December calendar year. If you purchased on November 15, your subscription is good until the following November 15, at which point it will renew for another year.
- So what’s the point of all of this? MyREBOOT is much bigger than just a fancy new website. Our mission at REBOOT is to help people from all walks of life overcome trauma together through our faith-based programs. Up until now, our reach has been limited to military and first responder families who live in communities near local REBOOT trauma healing courses. And while we continue to add more course locations year after year, the call for help is growing at an even greater rate. MyREBOOT helps us accomplish our mission by not only providing a better experience for our current course leaders and participants, but more importantly, by laying the groundwork for growth beyond our current in-person courses over the coming years, as we strive toward our vision of becoming the go-to organization for faith-based healing from trauma.