Here you can check the weather at your program location and review the packing list.
Click the icons below to check the weather forecast for our North Carolina or Texas facilities:
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU TO YOUR PROGRAM
- Comfortable, casual clothes and shoes
- Jacket or Coat for evenings outside by the fire
- Athletic wear for both indoor and outdoor yoga and fitness
- Pajamas (Pick something that you’re comfortable wearing around people you’ve just met)
- Don’t forget the socks and underwear
- Closed toe shoes
- shower shoes / flip flops
- Hygiene kit
IF YOU USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, DO NOT FORGET TO PACK THEM!
- Reading Glasses
- Contacts, Case, & Cleaning Solution
- CPAP Machine with mask and hoses
- Food & Treats for your service animal
- Mobility Devices
WHAT NOT TO PACK (FOR SAFETY & RESPECT)
- Lone Survivor Foundation has a zero tolerance policy related to weapons, alcohol, drugs and other illegal or dangerous items and substances. Please do not bring these items to the facility. If in violation, we reserve the right to send the participant home.
A NOTE TO LOCAL PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE DRIVING TO THE FACILITY: We will ask you to turn in the keys to your car once you arrive.
NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT?
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITIES
We look forward to seeing you very soon! If you have any concerns before or during your travel, contact your Team Leader or email@example.com